Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Challenge #233 - Mixed Media

Hello!  Regan here, popping in with a hello!  Long time no post...  I have been so busy with all of life's other obligations that I haven't been crafting or blogging as much as I used to.  I asked my teams to step in and help where they can, but today you are stuck with me!  I am welcoming back the ever amazing Sami Stamps as our sponsor this fortnight!  Sami's images are filled with whimsy and charm and I just love them!  She has generously provided the design team with images to work with as well as offering a prize of $12 to her shop!

Sami Siemers Ratliff is the owner of Sami Stamps, and if the images look a little familiar it is because she is the younger sister of Tammy from A Day For Daisies.  (Such a talented family!)  Sami has a Bachelor's Degree in Illustration.  Per her blog, "My inspiration comes from those things around me that make me happy in hopes that it might brighten your day.  We believe in surrounding yourself with the things that inspire and make you happy."



Our theme for Challenge #233 was chosen by member Ana Isabel.  She suggested "Mixed Media".  I have never been one to dabble in this area, but the ladies gave it a shot!  Want to see their gorgeous makes?!?!  Keep scrolling!

Ana Isabel
using Kitty Ribbon

Jackie
using Giraffe Birthday Fun


Jenn
using My Bubble Time 


Debbie
using Birthday Friends


Michelle
using Spooky Flower 2


Stunning, right?  We hope you'll pull out your Mod Podge, spritzes, sprays, stencils, and more and join us!

You have until September 27th at 5am Eastern time to play along!

 Please use keyword CORROSIVE233 when uploading to online galleries.
 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous mixed media projects DT Ladies..awesome.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration by your design team!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}