Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Winner and Top 3 - Challenge #170

Announcing our Winner and Top 3 is always a pleasure!  Participation was a little light this time around...  I guess most of you forgot your dancing shoe, but there were still plenty of gorgeous creations to enjoy!  Thanks to everyone who did play along!  And extra special thanks to the sponsor for our "Just Dance" challenge, Mayzy Art!  Here are the lucky crafters:

WINNER
#1 - Penny
 
Penny, please contact us at corrosivechallenge(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize from Mayzy Art!

And now our Top 3 with a trio of pretty ballerinas!

TOP 3
(in no particular order)

#3 - Nicola

#6 - Sharon R.

 
Congratulations, ladies!  Please grab your badges from the side bar!  Remember, a new challenge started yesterday!  we hope you'll join us for a "Spring Fling" with new sponsor Delicious Doodles!

{hugs}
Regan  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for my Top 3 place, I feel so honoured especially as crafting these days is an honour for me considering my poor old bones don´t want to work the way they used to do - hence why I am lucky if I can play along once a month and more is a blessing.
    Thanks from the bottom of my heart xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}