Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Challenge #158 - Animal Companions

Welcome back crafters!  So far this month we have seen some really awesome mythical and magical creations.  We were inspired by the yummy digis available from our fabulous sponsor for September - Delicious Doodles .  The winner for this month will receive FOUR digi's of their choice!  Here is a bit about the company from the artist herself:

"Delicious Doodles is a young company with myself,Teri, as the Sole Trader/Designer.
I have doodled and sketched all of my life.
I started making greetings cards when my last child was born, and used my doodles on them as I couldn’t find what I wanted in the usual craft places.
I only started selling my images in the Autumn of 2009.

I design and hand/mouse-draw all of the images that are sold in the Delicious Doodles Shop. Some are cutsie animals, some are sketched flowers, there are a few men's images, fairies and also some 'darker' images featuring vampires, skulls and Gothic stuff, something for everyone!"

Why not pop over and take a look!


The theme for this fortnight's challenge is "Animal Companions".  Your creation must include an image that features an animal.  Teri has plenty of cute or creepy images available depending on your style.

Here is what the Design Team came up with:

September Guest Designer
(using an image from sponsor Delicious Doodles)

(using an image from sponsor Delicious Doodles)



(using an image from sponsor Delicious Doodles)




(using 2 images from sponsor Delicious Doodles)


(using an image from sponsor Delicious Doodles)

Now that you have seen what the DT can do, we want to see what you come up with!  Can't wait to see all your fuzzy, feathered, furry, scaly critter creations.
Please use keyword Corrosive158 when uploading to online galleries.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations by the team. Thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DT Inspiration is amazing!! thanks for the great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab DT inspiration, thank you for another great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great samples from your DT - I love creating with animal images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work by the Design Team. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}