Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Challenge #148 - The Man, the Myth, the Legend - Tim Holtz

Welcome to another Corrosive Challenge!  I have to admit that I barely had this post ready in time!  I spent my evening rocking out at a concert and since we all know what a skilled procrastinator I am, I had to not only finish my card when I returned home at midnight, but compose two posts too!  But I did it and here we are...

There are five Sundays in April this year so even though it's not officially the start of a new month yet, we do have a new sponsor to tell you about!  That also means we have a winner selected from our last two challenge!  

  Congratulations to Laila aka Koneko; she is our April winner! 
Check out her blog, Castle in the Skies
 Laila wins her choice of 3 images from our fabulous April sponsor, Dilly Beans Stamps! Laila also has the opportunity to be our guest designer for the month of June!  Laila, please contact me so we can discuss all the details.

 Our new sponsor for the next three challenges is Tickled Pink Stamps!

Tickled Pink Stamps is an Australian based online company that is always so excited to be supplying you with everything cute, quirky and PINK... They have their very own Digital Stamp ranges – the Lil Lolitas and Lil Lads, along with the cute Lil Pinkette range. Tickled Pink Stamps is excited to be sponsoring The Corrosive Challenge for the month of May!
TPS has generously offered 2 digi stamps of choice to our May winner!



Now on to our challenge for this fortnight: The Man, the Myth, the Legend - Tim Holtz!  I don't know about you but I love that man's products, and for this challenge we want to see you put any Tim Holtz items that may be in your crafty stash to good use!  It can be anything that bears the man's name: stamps, dies, embossing folders, distress ink, distress Stickles, accessories, etc.  Please just tell us what you have used from Mr. Holtz in your blog post.

Want to see what the design team has created for you?  Can you pick out the TH items?  Well, here they are:



(using an image from sponsor TPS)

April Guest Designer
(using an image from sponsor TPS)

(using an image from sponsor TPS)





(using an image from sponsor TPS)

(using an image from sponsor TPS)

Please use keyword Corrosive148 when uploading to online galleries.



11 comments:

  1. The dt did a fabulous job! found your challenge blog through Jovan and cant wait to join in!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoWzA, such gorgeous creations from the Design Team!

    Love all-things-Tim ... thank you for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool challenge and lots of great eye candy from the DT! Thanks so much for letting me play along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Challenge and Beautiful DT Inspirations! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grat one girls, love TH. Great work too. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic challenge! Thank you for the gorgeous and fun DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Everyone. Thanks for sharing the gorgeous creations by the Design Team and thanks for this wonderful challenge. I am sure you will have many entroes as TH is the master!! Hugs Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another great challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I noticed this challenge I knew I HAD to enter! Dr Holtz is wonderful! The DT projects are really excellent. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ps thank you for cool badge Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome DT cards & challenge! :) mr. linky is gone walkabout, so I'll be back tomorrow to link it up hopefully, if not my entry is here: http://tindaloo.blogspot.com/2012/05/confirmation-easel-card-for-boy.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}